In the case of inland water transport, Telefleet provides a solution for the geolocation of barges and planning of itineraries and tasks (GPRS).
In the case of maritime transport: Telefleet offers two different types of functions:
- Geolocation and task management in relation to specific fields: dredging, drilling, etc., with reports on specific activities
- Geolocation and monitoring of the fleet (VTS) and the cargo (monitoring of containers) with combined management systems GPRS + VSAT
|Weather information (AIS)|
|GPRS / SAT Switch|
|Industry interface application|
- GPS position,
- ship’s activity,
- presence or not of containers/goods on the ship,
- management of an abnormal event (e.g., opening of a container door at sea)
The Telefleet package linked to our range of boxes is suitable for:
- Pleasure boats
- Container ships
- Location view of all your ships, barges, etc.
- Optimize the quality of your services: by providing precise information on navigation, dredging, cleaning, etc., times and specific activity reports
- Planning of tasks and itineraries in the context of inland water transport.
|Telefleet is the ideal geomanagement package for your business.Contact us for a service proposal tailored to your precise requirements.|